Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jeremiah 29:11


If I could go back to the past to meet my old self, this is what I'm going to tell her:

Don't worry about anything. It's gonna turn out fine.
God has planned it all for you. You just take His hand.
Make sure you follow His commands. 

Everything will turn out fine.

Although now you may have no money, 

and you don't know if you'll get a good job.
You'll see, sister, that you will get an amazing job. 

And you'll do just fine.

Now you may wonder about a husband. Much less a baby. 

How would you afford it?
But He'll make sure you'll get the one He has chosen for you.
And the babies, the most wonderful babies, 

- yes, not just one baby - will come, too!

And you wonder how you'll ever serve God. 

If you'll ever gonna be any good.
Sister, you'll see, He has lovingly prepared 

Exactly what you need to be!

So now that I'm here in this wonderful future of mine, I should remember one thing more.
It's all gonna turn out fine later. 'Cos God is still in control of it all.
I do not hold my own fate. It is all in His merciful hands.
And He says, "I know the plans I have for you. Child, you'll do more than fine."

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: