Monday, February 4, 2008


"He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again. "
The Holy Bible : New International Version. Grand Rapids : Zondervan, 1996, c1984, S. 2 Co 5:15

Who do I live for? Shamefully I say, for myself. For my family. For my children. For my friends. For my interests. For my travels.
But that is not what the verse commands. The verse says, "but for HIM who died.. and was raised.."
May it be so. I shall live for Him alone. He should be the reason of my every activity, every breath that I take.
Then, and only then, would I be able to truly live for those I love. My family. My beloved children. My friends. Etc.
He loves those I love with a love that is far more than my love could ever give.
Indeed there is no other way. I must live for Him alone.

No comments: